Barefoot through life...............

....under my socks at least in the winter!!!

Name:
Location: By the Sea, Edinburgh

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Mead I say more...

The clouds like my thoughts today are moving really fast.
Back at uni, but not officially, my lecture hasn't been cancelled it actually never really existed.
Just debating with my self whether or not to watch AKIRA in on of the wee booths in the library. But I think I will struggle to concentrate, and sit for however long it lasts.
Have been researching mead recipes they are quite varied. Will have to research wine making and do it like a wee science experiment, but it takes a long time so it will be a risk if it goes wrong so a small batch of maybe a gallon to start with maybe the best way to go. Am excited at this prospect it will be like growing plants but the outcome is not guaranteed probably a lesson in there somewhere. Need to find some good honey to start with.

3 Comments:

Blogger pine-cones said...

Akira is amazing, can you get it out so i can see it? I had it on video ages ago but the DVD version i have now has got different voices which arent as good. Hunting for original dubs...

2:35 PM  
Blogger barefoot said...

I didn't watch it, but yes I can it has the orriginal Japanese with english subs, is that the one you want or what? Hows your Arse?

4:33 PM  
Blogger pine-cones said...

the thing is i dont know which one i want, if you could get it out then i can see if it's the one

YOU ARE THE ONE, NEO
uhh, how do you know?
BECAUSE YOU CAN BLIMMING FLY AND STUFF, YOU DIV

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home