Barefoot through life...............

....under my socks at least in the winter!!!

Name:
Location: By the Sea, Edinburgh

Monday, November 01, 2004

.......green glass in the foot, and a wet hat

As I woke i saw the faint smudge of a print from yesterday it was on my hand it said

UNDERWORLD

It seemed like the most sensible place to be last night. It rounded off a six part adventure nicely.

Woke at what I thought was 7 to a cup of tea which i thought was great went to the kitchen made my lunch feeling smug that I was so on the ball, and as I turned round my eyes fell on the clock on the fireplace it said 6:05.

BUGGER!! I honestly thought I had managed to go without this happening this year but I am happy to say now looking back that I'm glad that this is the 10th time in the past 5 years in a row that I have been caught by the changing of time!!

Pinch punch and all that..........................

3 Comments:

Blogger pine-cones said...

ha, gutted!

11:15 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

so it was not so much of an Eskimo roll as rolling right Inuit!

3:59 PM  
Blogger barefoot said...

.................inuits another name for eskimo

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home