Barefoot through life...............

....under my socks at least in the winter!!!

Name:
Location: By the Sea, Edinburgh

Saturday, December 04, 2004

Whats it all about???

Why don't I feel safe unless I have my back to a wall? Or an arm rest between me and the person I am talking to.

How do you do conversation? One minute your not talking, can't think of a word to say.
Then suddenly swept up in this wave of words that are just rushing to be said, then as quickly as they come they go, but even as you're speaking, you are wondering how its actually happening, where are they forming, somtimes it makes you laugh as you're speaking, and then you just have to say sorry, and try and explain that you're laughing because its just so wierd.

Talking's a real effort, so you'll have to excuse me if I don't do small talk..............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home