Barefoot through life...............

....under my socks at least in the winter!!!

Name:
Location: By the Sea, Edinburgh

Sunday, October 03, 2004

Its amazing when you get somewhere and realise its Gods plan that you are there. And he has sent ahead a message so that there is a random box of rose pouchon waiting for you, purchased a while ago for the simple reason of "I just thought I should dear, I've never seen it before, it just jumped right out at me, why do you like it?" "Yes mum only very much!" Cause lets face it tea is important, God knows this, he knows everything about us even careing for the detail of our favourite tea at the moment.

Leah is brillient, i am just brimming over with love for her. She rocks.

Dad bought a stone polishing machine, it takes a month to polish stones it just spins round and round stones bumping of each other and the grit scrapes them till they are smooth. I feel a bit like a stone in the machine at the moment. They look cool after a month though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home