Barefoot through life...............

....under my socks at least in the winter!!!

Name:
Location: By the Sea, Edinburgh

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

I am watching lightning trying to cut the sky, but the sky is not having any of it. It keeps on yelling at the lightning in an angry voice. I am drinking lapsang out of one mug and aspro clear out of another, its just been one of those days.

Today I am struggling to find someone to share my path, I long to be out there, but am wanting to share out there with someone. Don't even know what out there actually is today. All I know is that its just not in here.

Anyway I guess its the rain it does funny things to me. It does funny things to my feet!! They are still slightly green even after a shower. One good thing about the rain is the way the ground feels underneath my bare feet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home