Barefoot through life...............

....under my socks at least in the winter!!!

Name:
Location: By the Sea, Edinburgh

Monday, August 02, 2004

And help he did.

Now why does it supprise me so much that God cares about the little things like helping me in exams even when I forgot about it and only spent one day revising. If it was me I would be inclined to think along the lines of " Now do you actually deserve this Emily " But our heavenly father doesn't think like this. He delights in us, thats properly good and more than just a little cool.

I realised today that the PEACE approach works because HE is The Prince of Peace. Thank you all so much for the prayers because this I believe is the key to effective Peace approaching:- bathe it in prayers. I am utterly blessed today by your prayers.

I think we have to enter Gods peace by faith even when we don't feel peace, it is a concious act of faith, kind of our decision. See I'm bumbling, I said I would!!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home