Barefoot through life...............

....under my socks at least in the winter!!!

Name:
Location: By the Sea, Edinburgh

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Prayed dressed in a bin bag and did a backspin in a pool of paint at 2.30am...................... my toes look funny all green with my metalic pink nail varnish shining through.

I am loving the freedom I have in God, knowing who I am in him is amazing.

I am sleepy now but don't want the night to end even though it is 9.25am. I can see a yellow flower growing out of a chimney stack , I love it when things are in places they shouldn't be able to survive. If God can make a chimney stack bloom then he can make the meadows bloom again........

Have found some of my cwmbroighi, and had the guts to tell them!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home