Barefoot through life...............

....under my socks at least in the winter!!!

Name:
Location: By the Sea, Edinburgh

Saturday, July 31, 2004

today reinforced my belief that it is important to find people to play with.

Blue flashes in the dark as we spin and jump wowwwumm yep me and the lindle spent a fare time playing no i mean battling with light sabers. I mastered a one handed cartwheel with light saber spin action it was cool, we had fun. My roof is just waiting for the rematch. Played poker I'm crap as I can't lie with out looking guilty. I need to perfect my poker face.

Can an introvert suddenly become an extrovert?

Skirts that billow when you spin are brillient especially when they are made with clashing pannels of colour and shape. Has anyone else notticed that things don't seem to clash anymore not in the bad way they seemed to in the photos of the clothes our parents forced us to wear as children.

I cycled back on the community bike of destiny, it rocks but its got no lights, so I used the light sabers at the back. Got shouted at for not having lights, did he not know I was useing the force!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home